Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wear Else Warehouse Sale



Wear Else is probably one of my favourite W4th shopping destinations. Super cute clothing, amazing quality by amazing designers at great prices. But this weekend its going to get even better. Wear Else is having a HUGE warehouse Sale!! Can You say 50 - 80% off everything!?! This includes all the hottest designer gear that you have been waiting to pay off your after christmas credit card bill to purchase and now you can! Can you tell how excited I am? I plan to get there early tomorrow to scoop up all the greatest stuff before its all gone. I recommend you to do the same. Happy Shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. They had a couple really cute pieces by Ella Moss last time I was in! Too bad I missed this :(

    Come and enter my Valentine's giveaway!
    http://myfavouritethings-chloe.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentines-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete