Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dueling for Two




Any one up for a little sword play? I am. Ever since I watched the Princess Bride at a very young age and watched Westley and Inigo Montoya duel it out, I've wanted to try my hand at a little medieval fun. So this weekend I'm letting my competitive side come out and taking a complementary lesson at Academie Duello (412 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC.). I herby challenge you to enjoy a fun and romantic afternoon or evening of swordplay.All you need is comfortable clothing and a sense of adventure. During a two hour session you will acquire the skills of attack and defence with either the rapier or longsword followed by an opportunity to try out your new skills on the instructor,friend or date. ;)

For more Information and to check out the studio Click Here

1 comment: