Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stumbled Upon



Nail de Kaen!! Who would of ever thought such talent worked around the corner from my apartment. I was walking home from work and have passed this nail salon 1000x and thought I would book myself an appointment to get my feet done.They're gross its winter don't judge. The store I work in is now getting in amazing summer stock of shoes and I can't work in them with my feet in their current state. So i popped in and made an appointment for 2 weeks from now which is the earliest anyone can fix these bad boys up. This little studio has so much talent its not just polish its nail art! The lady who helped book my appointment had little olympic mascots painted on each one of her perfectly manicured finger tips. I highly recommend checking this place out, word to the wise book in advance if you have something special coming up.

2 comments: