Friday, January 22, 2010

No Tan Lines ;)




I just dyed my hair a darker chestnut. I forgot that I am as pale as Edward Cullen and the new hair colour really isn't helping. :(
Remember those days girls when we would go to parties and boys would ask me what my background was.. Persian?Italian? Greek? No Sorry Boy's Im Irish.

Today I started my tanning regime. I tied my hair back packed my bag up with my eye ware and my Country Girl Tanning Lotion - Fiesta Sun (AMAZING if you like a hot hot hot tingle) and headed down the street to SunScape Tanning Studio, 415 Helmcken Street. Got myself an Unlimited tanning package for only $19.98 a month!
Includes:
Unlimited use of 28 lamp beds with 500 watt face tanner
30% discount on all upgrades to other equipment
20% discount of all Mystic Tan and Airbrush drop-ins.
15% discount on all tanning lotions
Access to SunScape events and specials

Sunscape Tanning Salon

Pretty Amazing deal. The Studio is Spotless I have a thing about uber clean tanning salons.. I've heard way to many horror stories.

5 Tanning Tips

1.Choose a tanning salon with a nationally certified staff
2.Always wear protective eye wear
3.Use an after tan moisturizer three times daily
4.Use a high quality indoor tanning lotion
5.Avoid showering within six hours of tanning

After Tan Moisturizer Products that rock is anything with hemp seed oil as a main ingredient Hemp oil is very important because it is a type of humectants. If you are wondering what humectants are, they are a type of non-oily substance that attracts moisture from the air, retards evaporation, and holds in water or moisture. In other words it, when applied to the skin it will draw moisture from the air and hydrate the skin.The fact that hemp oil hydrates the skin is fantastic because the tanning beds ultra violet (UV) lights are known to be dehydrating on the skin. Also, hemp lotions have a high concentration of essential fatty acids which are known to aid in increasing the effectiveness of absorption of moisture in the skins lipid layers. This will reduce the normal damage cause by tanning, such as the process of drying skin caused my tanning. Im using the HEMPZ herbal moisturizer and my skin looks and feels great! :)

Let's just hope I don't get carried away and end up looking like those jersey shore kids ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment